Don’t know what Montessori wooden toys you should get to entertain and teach your 8 months+ baby important early skills in Australia? Then you should look at this Montessori Object Permanence Box with Ball and Tray from Melli’s Kids. Please be confident that you don’t have to be a Montessori expert to follow this Montessori approach to teach your child.
The Montessori Wooden Educational Object Permanence Box is a great tool that allows young children to develop:
- Their understanding that objects continue to exist even when they are not in view or heard.
- Their fine motor skills
- Their hand-eye coordination
- Their visual development as they track moving objects
- Their concentration skills
- Their cognitive development
- Their memory development.
According to Jean Piaget’s theory, object permanence is one of the important developmental milestones that children will learn during their first year. Recent research shows that babies start to understand object permanence between 4 and 8 months. However, it is important that you check your children’s readiness before purchasing this toy (whether they are able to sit up?). Most importantly, you must SUPERVISE your children AT ALL TIMES while they play with this educational toy as it contains small parts (a ball).
How to play with this object permanence box?
- Help or let your baby drop the ball in the hole and watch it rolls down the ramp and comes out to the tray. You may ask questions/explain what happens while playing to support your children’s cognitive development.
- This product includes a wooden box with tray and a ball. This box is carefully made with smooth edges and hand-painted using non-toxic water-based paints. It meets the Australian safety standards.
- Materials: Made from responsibly sourced MDF+Plywood
- Dimensions: 25*12*8.8cm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Age Recommendation: 8 months+ with ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
This object permanence box is a great Montessori toy when being used correctly. Please be aware that the abilities and capabilities of each child are different. Please allow your babies to explore it with adult supervision at all times. Always check for signs of damage before use. DO NOT SWALLOW.
PLEASE CONTACT MELLI’S KIDS BEFORE PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. Melli’s Kids team is always happy to help!:)