Montessori Wooden Loose Parts Toy? These wooden pieces are free toys that allow for unlimited imagination and creativity. They provide a creative space for your child to assemble, combine, sort, and thus create. A nice way to discover and express YOUR creativity for children… but also adults!
- Materials: Beech and/or birch wood, non-toxic. Painted by hand using non-toxic and child-safe water-based paints, finished with child-safe oil.
- Dimensions: 6*11 cm
- Age Recommendation: 3 years+
- Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth before first use. Do not use hot water
- Please do not soak or leave submerged in water.
- To preserve the wood, apply organic oils such as olive oil or coconut oil after cleaning.
Montessori Wooden Loose Parts Toy For Kids Toddler
Multi-purpose: these loose parts toys can be made into different patterns to decorate homes and classrooms; They can also be applied as classroom activity props, allowing students to quickly integrate into groups.
Learning in games: colorful wooden parts are very suitable for stacking, sorting, counting and creating imaginative game scenes; They also allow children to learn colors and be creative in the process of making patterns.
Educational toy: the game toy loose parts have a variety of ways to play, including identifying shapes and colors, learning to count, logic games, etc.; They are educational supplies with greater tactility and visual appeal for children to explore.
loose parts play, wooden rainbow toy, loose parts toys, grimm’s wooden rainbow, grimms loose parts, grapat loose parts.
Resource page: https://melliskids.au/